Please view colour/print selections below
- Our face masks are handmade in Australia from three layers of 100% cotton fabric
- They feature a pocket between two of the layers where you can insert an additional layer, or filter if desired.
- Wire has been inserted into the nose section so that it can be pinched around the nose to avoid fogging glasses and also to ensure that the mask can sit best on the face.
- They are secured with elastic (adjustable) that goes around the ears.
- Any special requests should be made in the comments section of your order at Checkout.
- We recommend that our masks are hand washed.
- Child: Ages 2-10 years old. Children under the age of 2 should not wear a mask.
- Adult: Ages 10 to Adult.
- XL: Adults with a broader face.
Colours and Prints
We have four colour/print options available:
- Surprise floral: if you select this option, the front of your mask will be made of a random selection of 100% cotton floral fabric. We have a huge range of florals in small amounts so the floral you will receive will be a random choice. Please note that we are using only beautiful fabrics that we love and we are sure you will love them all).
- Solid Colour (Bright): if you select this option you will receive a bright solid colour mask, including pink, fuchsia, reds, burgundy, yellow, mustard).
- Solid Colour (Pastel): if you select this option you will receive a pastel solid colour mask, including mint, pale pink, pale blue, pale yellow.
- Solid Colour (Dark): If you select this option you will receive a dark solid colour mask, including navy and black.
- Solid Colour (Boys): If you select this option you will receive a solid colour mask in blue or green.
- We make our products to order and mask-only sales will have a turnaround time of approximately 10-14 business days plus post.
- We post by tracked Australia Post, at a flat fee of $8 Australia wide.
- Due to the nature of the product, sales on masks are final and we cannot accept returns for sanitary reasons.
Filters can be added for an additional layer of protection and can be made at home. Some examples are coffee filters, polypropylene fabric, paper towels, and shop towels. Filters should be used once and then disposed of carefully.